If you are getting tired of using chickpeas to make your breakfast scramble then I have the thing for you. If you can’t use chickpeas due to fibroids and just want to eat less of them, then I have the ingredient for you!
Soy as we know is not recommended for consumption no matter how they dress it up or package it. This recipe is traditionally made with either soy milk or dairy milk in some cultures, but in the African Bio- Mineral culture – created by Dr. Sebi I am beginning a new tradition using hemp seed milk.
Hemp Seed Crumble – Recipe
- place in a sauce pan and boil and stir lightly the entire time
- The milk will begin to form and may even begin to curdle
- After the milk begins to bubble reduce the heat to a simmer and squeeze in 2 key limes (remove seeds)
- 2 Key lime squeezed – this is needed to make the milk curdle
- Allow the mixture to cool and pour it into a fine strainer (place cheesecloth over the strainer) and sit it over a bowl to catch the liquid.
- In the strainer you will see lots of curdled hemp seeds milk and this is what is used to make the crumble.
- After about 2 minutes to allow most of the water to drain off, pick up the cheesecloth with the curds inside and twist to remove all excess liquids.
- You will be left with the curds that will then be used in your breakfast scramble.
Make sure to order hemp seeds and have them delivered to your home before you run out!
was made using the hemp crumble and I added it into the pan with my sauteed peppers, onions, mushrooms and plum tomatoes.
After consuming up to 3 cups of spring water I head to the kitchen to make a fruit break fast. My favorite meal is Creamy Coconut Parfait and today I created a coconut blueberry parfait and it was electric!! ! I wish I blended the meat of 2 fresh young jelly coconuts instead of 1.
RECIPE: Blend the ingredients till smooth and creamy (consistency of cake mix)
- 1 FRESH (not young thia) young jelly coconut meat
- 3 dates
- 1/4 cup blended blueberries
- 1 TBS sea moss jelly
- 1/4 cup of coconut meat
- sliced yellow burro banana
- crushed walnuts
- fresh coconut meat
This break fast and other fresh fruit break fast meals are featured in our new cookbook
“50 Sensational Electric-Vegan Meals” created by: A Couple of Electric Chefs. To purchase a copy of the book visit us today!! https://electric-vegan.myshopify.com/
Recipe: The water of 1 young coconut, handful of fresh basil and 2 tbs of sea moss jelly.
FEBRUARY IS NATIONAL HEART MONTH
The heart is one of the most important organs in the entire human body. It is really nothing more than a pump, composed of muscle which pumps blood throughout the body, beating approximately 72 times per minute of our lives. The heart pumps the blood, which carries all the vital materials which help our bodies function and removes the waste products that we do not need. For example, the brain requires oxygen and glucose, which, if not received continuously, will cause it to loose consciousness. Muscles need oxygen, glucose and amino acids, as well as the proper ratio of sodium, calcium and potassium salts in order to contract normally. The glands need sufficient supplies of raw materials from which to manufacture the specific secretions. If the heart ever ceases to pump blood the body begins to shut down and after a very short period of time will die.
WHAT DOES THE HEAT & OREGANO HAVE IN COMMON:
Oregano ~ Known for its ability to prevent and cure several ailments to a great extent, oregano is a rich source for controlling cholesterol& fighting dietary fiber, as well as antioxidants such as vitamin-C. (To store fresh oregano, snip off its tips and keep the stalks upright in some water, just like flowers.)
Antioxidants fight against free radicals (which are basically charged molecules capable of causing undesired chemical reactions) and thus help prevent heart disease, among other health issues. Oregano helps fight off inflammation inducing free radicals, and protect the heart against ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL).
LET THE FOODS WE EAT BE TASTY, HEALTHY & FOR A PURPOSE!!
Join us today @