If you are getting tired of using chickpeas to make your breakfast scramble then I have the thing for you. If you can’t use chickpeas due to fibroids and just want to eat less of them, then I have the ingredient for you!
Soy as we know is not recommended for consumption no matter how they dress it up or package it. This recipe is traditionally made with either soy milk or dairy milk in some cultures, but in the African Bio- Mineral culture – created by Dr. Sebi I am beginning a new tradition using hemp seed milk.
Hemp Seed Crumble – Recipe
- 1 cup hemp seed hearts
- 3 cups of spring water
- blend to make milk
- place in a sauce pan and boil and stir lightly the entire time
- The milk will begin to form and may even begin to curdle
- After the milk begins to bubble reduce the heat to a simmer and squeeze in 2 key limes (remove seeds)
- 2 Key lime squeezed – this is needed to make the milk curdle
- Allow the mixture to cool and pour it into a fine strainer (place cheesecloth over the strainer) and sit it over a bowl to catch the liquid.
- In the strainer you will see lots of curdled hemp seeds milk and this is what is used to make the crumble.
- After about 2 minutes to allow most of the water to drain off, pick up the cheesecloth with the curds inside and twist to remove all excess liquids.
- You will be left with the curds that will then be used in your breakfast scramble.
Make sure to order hemp seeds and have them delivered to your home before you run out!
was made using the hemp crumble and I added it into the pan with my sauteed peppers, onions, mushrooms and plum tomatoes.